Our powerful healthcare policy compliance software automatically keeps track of expiration dates and notifies managers of expiring policies, so you never get blindsided with out-of-date policies just before an audit. Our acknowledgments feature automates compliance, making sure staff have read and understood each policy and sending out email reminders if they forget.
- Dashboard of expiring policies
- Automatic notifications for approvers
- Staff acknowledgments with auto email reminders
Ensure your policies are always up-to-date with PolicyStat’s regulatory policy compliance software. The built-in editor means you don’t need to download any documents or email the policies to others for approval – others can update policies right inside the editor. This way you don’t have multiple out-of-date copies, but instead you have one true version of each policy or procedure.
- User-friendly editor with author collaboration
- No downloading or emailing back and forth
- Visual graph of who is next in line to approve
PolicyStat’s healthcare policy compliance software lets you easily tag and group policies or procedures related to a particular audit, so you can find all policies related to Joint Commission or HIPAA in a single search.
- Tag and search by standards reference
- Find the most recent, updated policy in seconds
- Pull up archived versions easily if needed
We know people are the biggest factor in maintaining compliance and minimizing risk, but PolicyStat’s healthcare compliance software is all about making it easier for them to stay compliant.
Want to find out more? See our product features now and be on your way to smoother, more hassle-free audits.