Document control in laboratories is all about keeping information accessible, accurate and current in a way that ensures consistency of processes, reduces errors and cycle times and lowers operating and compliance costs in your lab.
Given the critical role documents play in the operation of a laboratory, your lab needs a full life-cycle approach that supports effective document control – from the creation of a document to its safe archival in the system. Not only must your documents be kept current, but your staff must also be able to access current documents quickly and easily.
- Streamlined process for committee reviews
- Visualized flowcharts of approvals
- Control of document creation and templates
- Automatic notifications of new/revised documents
- Advanced search capability
- Record of user review
- Administrator dashboard with upcoming reviews
- Automatic versioning and archival
- Regulatory alerts
PolicyStat offers quick implementation of its web-based procedure management software, as well as the data cleansing services necessary for labs that must adhere to the highest standards of quality. Our powerful, flexible, user-friendly system will help your lab improve its overall document control, eliminate wasted time associated with document control and access, and enhance your preparedness for your next inspection.